What is the electric cars future in India???
The future belongs to electric cars. Not us, the government is saying this. The biggest reason behind this is up to 70% less expenditure on electric car maintenance than motor cars.
On the other hand, the government is also promoting 100 per cent faster by 2047. This is the reason why automobile companies of the country and abroad are placing more emphasis on e-vehicles launching in India. Premium to premium electric cars will be launched this year.
Their price will range from 8.5 lakh to one crore. Now you will not have to bother with the rising oil prices daily. After purchasing these cars one can travel at the rate of one rupee per kilometre. While this is 70 per cent less than a motor car.
The low cost of electric cars makes them attractive. Servicing motor cars costs from 10 to 20 thousand. While it makes them attractive to be less expensive. Battery costs are the main cost in electric cars, which have to be replaced in five to seven years.
2021 Electric Cars Future
– Electric cars from Mahindra, Tata, Hyundai, Tesla will arrive in 2021 and they are electric cars future.
– Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, Porsche Unloading cars in the premium category
-1 lakh 20 thousand will be saved if you buy an electric car worth 10 lakhs.
– 5 per cent (50 thousand) GST instead of 12 per cent (1.2 lakh) GST on 10 lakh cars
Savings of 50 thousand
– Banks are loaning up to 90% of the cost of the car. That is, anyone can take.
– There will be an annual savings of Rs. 50 thousand on income tax exemption on interest (5- 10 lakhs per annum income group).
37 per cent carbon emissions will be reduced from electric cars
– 100 per cent electric vehicles market to be announced by 2030
– Electric cars target 40 per cent of total vehicle sales, 100 per cent by 2047
– By 2025, India will be the third-largest market in the world, surpassing Japan.
(According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers)
– Up to Rs. 1.5 lakh subsidy will be given on the purchase of 4 wheelers
– Government is also exempting road tax on buying an electric car
Superfast in speed
– Once charging will cover a distance of 150-600 km
– Full charge fast charging point in 2 to 4 hours
– The starting price of electric cars is between 6-10 lakhs
– 0 to 100 km in 5 to 10 seconds. Hourly speed
Pollution will decrease, foreign exchange reserves will increase
Carbon dioxide is also released almost on a non-existent basis. This will reduce air pollution by 30%. Consumption of diesel and petrol will be less. This will increase the foreign exchange reserves in the country.
Challenges for electric cars
– The most expense of batteries in an electric car
– Battery must be changed at a certain time
– Once you are able to cover a limited distance with charging
– No charging station in the country for long-distance
-8 hours for charging and 2 hours with a fast charger
Why Lithium-Ion Batteries Snag
so we can say that electric cars future is bright.