In this article, we try to find out How Hair Transplant is Done.
Baldness and loss are more common in men. They used hair transplant technique for treatment but due to lack of caution related to it, they have to face many side effects. In the last few years, there have also been cases in which people lost their lives during a hair transplant.
Know why baldness is created, How Hair Transplant is Done and what are the things to be kept in mind for getting it done….
Hair loss is a very common problem in men. They adopt hair transplant technique for treatment but due to a lack of caution related to it, they have to face many side effects. In the last few years, there have also been cases in which people lost their lives during a hair transplant.
Know why baldness is created, how hair is transplanted and what are the things to be kept in mind for getting it done….
How Hair Transplant is Done
There are two types of hair transplant
When medicines and other methods do not work, the only way to remove hair loss and baldness is hair transplantation. Two techniques are adopted in hair transplantation. There is a slight difference between them.
1- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT): In this, two centimetres wide skin is removed from the back of the head. Separating the hair from it, piercing the front part of the head with a medicated needle, implants. From where the skin is removed, very fine cuts are applied which hide from the new hair growth. Nowadays, with the help of the trichophytic closure technique, the skin is also attached by stitching, on which the hair starts growing and the scar is visible.
2- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): In this technique, a special type of machine extracts each hair from the back of the head and pierces the front part of the head by implanting it. There are no marks of any kind in this process.
- Things should be kept in mind after a hair transplant
- Helmets or caps etc. should not be used for a few days so that the roots of the hair become strong.
- Do not touch the hair for about 1 week after transplant.
- Do not apply hair after transplant unless doctors recommend it.
- Antibiotics or other medicines are given after the transplant, they must be eaten.
- After transplanting, get the hair cut only when it becomes thick.
- Eat green vegetables and high protein content in your daily diet.
- Do not comb on wet hair.